Shrink hood is ideal for small volumes or various sizes. Also discover our S-shaped hoods with lower height shrinkage, faster processing and printable on 4 sides.
Small volumes, various sizes
If you produce small product volumes on pallets (<100,000 pallets/year), then a fully automatic packaging line is not cost-effective and manually heated shrink hoods are preferred.
If you do have larger volumes and you use pallet of various sizes, shrink hoods are also a good option, as you will not have to readjust your machine every time.
S-shaped hoods: better, not more expensive
Techno Sales is one of the only providers of S-shaped hoods. They have the same price and offer these 3 important advantages:
- S-shaped hoods mainly shrink horizontally with lower height shrinkage. The film therefore covers the 4 sides of your product completely, offering better protection.
- Thanks to this lower height shrinkage, S-shaped hoods require less care during shrinking and therefore allow you to work much faster than with traditional shrink hoods.
- Ordinary shrink hoods can be printed on 2 sides. S-shaped hoods can be printed on 4 sides. A big plus for your marketing.
Shrink hoods and S-shaped hoods: technical details
- Thickness of 30 to 300 microns
- Up to 7 metres circumference
- All prints, double-sided (S-shaped hoods: 4-sided)
- Additives: UV protection, 5-layer coex, all colouring, antistatic, slip-resistant
and completely free.
to contribute our ideas.