Shrink tubing allows you to pack large pallet volumes. In 5 steps, we will develop the perfect shrink tubing for you, including printing and additives.
Stable packaging for larger volumes
Do you manufacture products on pallets? Then shrink tubing is an ideal way to stabilise your products, protect them and prepare them for transport.
Shrink tubing is usually supplied on 500 kg rolls and is made to size depending on your fully automatic packaging line. Unlike shrink hoods, they are used for larger volumes.
This is how we develop the perfect shrink tubing
- Are you already using shrink tubing? Then we will analyse its shrinkage ratio, composition and additives. The purpose of this is to create shrink tubing of the same quality at least and preferably better.
- Based on our analysis, we provide you with a detailed quote. We offer a fair price for the constant quality we provide.
- As soon as we get your approval, it is time for a first trial. The trial shrink tubing is usually unprinted and is used to test the performance with your machines. If we need to make any adjustments, we will follow this up with a second trial.
- With an industrial, printed 2-to-3-ton trial, we want to ensure that there are no comments from your customers. Because after all, that is what it is all about.
- Of course it does not stop there. With every order of shrink tubing, we make sure we deserve the next one. We follow new developments and continue to adjust.
Shrink tubing: technical details
- Thickness of 30 to 300 microns
- Up to 7 metres circumference
- All prints, double-sided
- Additives: UV protection, 5-layer coex, all colouring, antistatic, slip-resistant
and completely free.
to contribute our ideas.